When It Comes To First Aid For Sports Injuries...
Nothing Comes Close
- Eliminates Pain!
- Stops swelling!
- Stops inflammation!
- Stimulates faster healing!
- Natural, drug-free pain relief!
- Faster pain-free movement!
- Absorbs 88 times more heat
than water, gel or chemical packs!
Dear Parent, Athlete, Sports Trainer or Coach,
Why do sports doctors recommend only real ice for sports injuries?
Because nothing is as effective in the treatment of sports injuries as real ice.
The value of cold therapy lies in it's ability to reduce inflammation, stop swelling and pain. Cold packs do this by absorbing heat from the injury. The more heat absorbed, the faster the pain relief and healing.
Real ice absorbs 88 times more heat from inflamed tissue than water, gel or chemical packs.
You get faster, longer-lasting, natural pain relief, less inflammation, faster return to movement and faster healing!
Forget everything the gel or chemical pack manufacturers are saying. Orthopedic surgeons in the field of sports medicine and athletic training know the key to quick recovery from a sports injury is applying ice immediately. They know that only real ice does the job:
"Whatever the soft tissue injury, ice should be applied IMMEDIATELY!"
Alexander Kalenak, MD
Orthopedic Surgeon, Penn State University
"In the final analysis, the outcome of any injury depends on how quickly you can apply ice."
Theodore Ganiats, MD
Orthopedic Surgeon, University of California, San Diego
"You have just a 5 - 10 minute window in which to apply ice after an injury occurs if you want to control the swelling."
Mitchel Wasik, MS, ATC
Head Athletic Trainer
San Francisco State University
That's because only real ice...
Why is the WET-ICE Pack the ONLY Ice Pack
- Controls pain and swelling (allowing players to return to the game sooner).
- Keeps minor injuries from becoming more serious (such as forming a dangerous
- Is safe from frostbite.
- Allows faster soft tissue recovery.
Recommended by Professionals?
- Primarily because IT'S WET. That's right WET. You see, water is a much better conductor of cold than air or plastic. By being wet, the
WET-ICE Pack pack allows for greater cold transfer that is more stable than gel or chemical packs.
- The WET-ICE Pack is colder! Studies at Indiana State University - show that below the skin's surface, the WET-ICE Pack is 20 percent colder than ice in plastic bags, and 100 percent colder than chemical cold products!
- The WET-ICE Pack stays colder longer! It will stay cold and ready to use (with the ice intact) for 8 full hours in the cooler often much longer! Compare that to ice in plastic bags which never lasts more than 3 or 4 hours. Or chemical bags which have a very short shelf life and often don't work at all. The WET-ICE Pack is always ready when the injury occurs.
- The WET-ICE Pack is faster! Because the packs are ready-to-go before the game, they're at your fingertips when you need them. Being portable, you can run out onto the field with them and wrap a player right away quickly and easily. And because the pack stays in place, the player can then walk off the field.
- The WET-ICE Pack allows deeper penetration because it stays colder longer. This results in faster recovery and a reduction of time lost to swelling and inflammation.
- The WET-ICE Pack is easy to use! Wrapping the WET-ICE Pack is simplicity itself, with the quick-grip hook and loop fasteners. And it sure beats hauling around coolers of ice, Ace wrap, tape and plastic bags!
- The WET-ICE Pack is adjustable to any body size or body part. The special interlocking design allows you to cover an area as small as a hand - or as large as a pair of broad shoulders (just fasten packs together widthwise). For even larger areas, the packs can also be fastened together lengthwise.
- The WET-ICE Pack provides superior compression. It's specially designed compression strap features a series of different fastening points. So as the ice melts, you can tighten up the pack to keep it snug and the pressure constant (like tightening a belt). Studies show that compression is responsible for at least 20 percent of the cooling effect of an ice pack.
- In a study conducted at Indiana State University, researchers concluded that ice combined with compression is more effective than ice alone. They found that ice plus compression produced significantly cooler temperatures than ice alone. And that compression increases the effectiveness of ice. Therefore, they recommend combining ice with compression for treating injuries like strains, sprains, and bruises.
- Constant, consistent compression is difficult to impossible with chemical packs, gel packs, or ice in plastic bags. But with the WET-ICE Pack's adjustable
compression, it's a snap to do the job right!
"The WET-ICE Pack is the fastest and most convenient way to apply real ice that I have seen."
State Coaching Director
California Youth Soccer Association
Faster Recovery Keeps Players in the Game!
Most of the time, just a 20 to 25 minute application of ice is all that is needed for the player to return to the game. The WET-ICE Pack even helps recurring
injuries. (But be sure to leave it on at least 20 minutes. Studies show that anything less may not do the job.)
The WET-ICE Pack also helps hydrate large muscle masses faster for a quicker and more effective "warm-up."
The WET-ICE Pack is specially designed for fast and efficient real ice application to sports injuries. It features a reusable terrycloth sleeve, with its own elastic compression bandage, for quick and immediate application on the field.
Be Prepared Now!
There's no substitute for being prepared even if you don't have many injuries on the field. Sooner or later, you will need it ... right away. Make sure you have it when you need it.
It takes less than one minute to prepare a WET-ICE Pack. You simply fill the pack, crush the ice in it, roll it up and place it in the cooler...and you're ready to go!
Make no mistake about it, the WET-ICE Pack is truly a revolution in natural pain relief for athletic training and sports injury treatment. With it, you have the most effective and most efficient means of applying real ice to an injury fast! Unlike gel or chemical packs, it stays colder longer and provides consistent pressure, allowing faster recovery and preventing blood clots from forming.
It's simple, quick, and works like a charm. It's just what you need to provide state-of-the-art first-aid on the field in 99% of the cases at your fingertips, exactly when you need it. Make sure it's in your first-aid kit.
But the real value of the WET-ICE Pack is in having just the right thing on hand to prevent minor injuries from becoming complicated. You can save your players a great deal of pain, recuperation time, and possibly even a future career by having the first-aid benefits of real ice at your fingertips, in the quickest, most effective form possible. That's what the WET-ICE Pack can give you. Is there a way to put a price on that?
- Reusable ice pack
- Long-lasting stays colder longer than water, gel or chemical packs. Click here to find out why
- Provides critical compression to reduce swelling
- Fits any body part
- Stays ready for use for up to 8 hours or more
- Provides comfortable, joint-specific icing
- Safe from dangerous frostbite
- Prevents complications such as blood clots
- Germ-free the WET-ICE Pack is simply too cold for germs. Click here for more information
- Cheaper in the long run. Has a lower cost-per-use than water, gel or chemical packs even cheaper than a plastic baggy! Click here for cost comparison
- Cleans easily with soap and water simply machine wash, machine dry
- Sold individually or in kits
Don't wait another moment to have this indispensable first aid solution in your hands.
Order a WET-ICE Pack today
You Can't Go Wrong With Our Risk-Free Guarantee
Try it for 30 days to see how easy and fast it wraps and how cold it keeps the area. If you are not satisfied that the WET-ICE Pack is worth every dime you spent, return your purchase for a prompt and courteous refund.
If you're an athlete or coach, I'm sure you realize the value of having the right first aid equipment and tools in your kit for your own performance or that of your team.
If you're a parent, I know the health and welfare of your child is foremost in your mind. That is why I'm sure you grasp the importance of using real ice on your child's sports injury. And that there is no better way to apply real ice than with the WET-ICE Pack. It's the indispensable first aid solution for althletic training!
The superior compression, cold penetration, reliability, ease of use, and convenience of WET-ICE Pack brings superior results. And assure you that you are getting the best, fastest and most effective first aid.
You never know when an injury can occur, but you do know that 99 percent of the time the only response is real ice the faster the better. The sooner you have a WET-ICE Pack, the more prepared you'll be. Order today.
P.S. If you're like most families, someone is always in need of ice, even parents! WET-ICE Pack will help smooth life's bumps and bruises for everyone. And if you have high hopes for your child's future in sports, it could be that WET-ICE Pack just might help them reach their goals, or at the least minimize setbacks from injuries.
Be prepared! Order a WET-ICE Pack today
WET-ICE Pack Home |
Reports | Order Information | Resources |